Casino Winnings: Cashout Your Money Using Fast Withdrawal Options
We all love to win big when playing at online casinos, but how do you go about getting your money from the casino to your bank account. Withdrawal times can vary and on this page, you will find all the information you need to make the process quick and easy.
How To Make A Casino Withdrawal
Below are some of the things you need to be aware of when it comes to cashing out your winnings from the casino you are playing at. Most casinos like William Hill prefer you to cashout your money using the same method that you used to deposit. Most sites will store your credit card or e-wallet information to make the process of withdrawal as quick and easy as possible. Before we look at the different banking options you can use and which ones offer the fastest payouts, there are a few things you need to be aware of.
Withdrawal Pending Times: It doesn't matter if you have chosen an instant cashout method at William Hill, most online casinos have a standard pending time on all withdrawals. This can be between 24 and 48 hours giving players the opportunity to change their mind and leave the money in their account. Once this time has passed you payout will be processed and this can range from being instant to taking up to a week or more. It is important to check the pending times before you play.
Wagering Requirements: If you claim a casino bonus you will have wagering or playthrough requirements that you have to meet before you can make a withdrawal. This means that you will have to play through your bonus cash a certain number of times. If you get $100 free with your bonus and the wagering requirements are 30x it will mean that you have to gamble $3,000 before withdrawing your bonus.
Flushing Bonuses: Many players aren't aware of these and they are important. If you claim a bonus and you meet the wagering requirements and make a profit, some online casinos will have a limited time in which you can claim your winnings. If you miss that window, the casino will "flush" the bonus.
Documentation and Verification: Before you can cashout your money, you have to verify that the winnings are going to the person who owns the casino account. You will be required provide documentation before any payments are released. This can include a copy of a government-issued identity card and a copy of a recent utility bill.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
The banking options available at online casinos is often the deciding point for many players. When it comes to deposit and withdrawal methods, players can choose from credit card, pre-paid card, e-wallets, internet banking or bank transfer. Below you will find information on each of these options.
- Credit Card: This is one of the most popular banking methods and can be used to make deposits and withdrawals. It works the same as any other online purchase you make.
- E-Wallet: This method allows players to deposit and withdraw money without having to give you bank or credit card details to the casino. Popular e-wallets include PayPal, Instadebit, Click2Pay, ECO, and ClickAndBuy. Once you fund your e-wallet account it can be linked to your online casino account and in some cases, cashouts are instant once the pending period has expired.
- Internet Banking: This is not the most popular choice and withdrawal times can take longer than e-wallets. With this method you link your bank account directly to the online casino you are playing with. You will need to provide the casino with your bank account number so it is essential that you are using a trusted casino. This method can be used for deposits and withdrawals and popular choices are UseMyFunds and eCheck.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfers are accepted at most online casinos but they do require a little more work on your part. You will have to contact your bank and let them know you want to transfer money from your account to the casino account. Details of how to do this can usually be found on the casino's banking page. The cashout time for this can take up to a week before the money arrives in your bank.
- Pre-Paid Cards: If you prefer not to use your credit or debit card, you can use a pre-paid card. They act in the same way as a credit card but you buy them in the shop with cash. You then select this method in the cashier section of the casino and enter the card number and pin given to you when you purchased it. Popular pre-paid cards include Ukash and Entropay.
All the casinos we recommend at WilliamHillBonusCodes are safe and secure and have excellent reputations. We also have information on payment method specific bonuses that you can enjoy too so be sure to check these out in our casino bonus reviews.